Adam’s litigation practice includes a range of matters involving civil and commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, administrative law, competition law, and insurance defence. Adam joined AGM having completed his articles at a leading international law firm and graduated from the McGill University Faculty of Law.
- Second place written submissions in Canada and fifth place respondent memorial at the Jessup International Law Moot
- While working as a Policy Development Officer for Yukon’s Department of Justice during law school, Adam helped to prepare legislation presented in the Yukon legislature that altered police powers when conducting investigations under the Missing Persons Act
- Previous work experience with the Social Science and Humanities Research Council, where he oversaw various funding programs for researchers and graduate students across Canada
- Participated in the Parliamentary Internship Programme, a non-partisan professional and academic internship organized by the Canadian Political Science Association and the Speaker of the House of Commons
- Languages: English, French