Fiona Campbell is a highly valued member of Affleck Greene McMurtry's litigation team. She is an experienced advocate offering strong skills and knowledge in the areas of commercial litigation, competition, securities and insurance law.
- Acts for investment advisors in professional liability claims.
- Particular experience in competition, employment, construction, bankruptcy, and regulatory matters.
- Appears before the Superior Court, the Competition Tribunal, and regulatory bodies.
- Earned a French Bilingual Certificate.
- Contributing writer to The Litigator.
- Fiona is the co-author of a paper published by the University of Alberta Health Law Journal, focusing on ethical, criminal, civil and professional liability issues associated with the use and abuse of cognitive and memory enhancing drugs by college and university students.
- Called to the Bar in Ontario in 2011. She received her LL.B from Dalhousie University in 2010 and her BSc. from Queen's University, with Honours in 2007.
- Fiona is an active member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, The Ontario Bar Association and The Advocates' Society.