Daphne represents clients in a broad range of commercial matters and is a valued member of the firm’s competition law practice group. Her experience includes complex contractual disputes, multi-jurisdictional class actions, employment matters and professional negligence, including errors and omissions by brokers/dealers and lawyers.
- Appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Court of Appeal, and has assisted on matters before the Competition Tribunal and the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC).
- Independently manages disputes of varying degrees of complexity.
- Negotiated several beneficial out-of-court settlements for her clients.
- While in law school, Daphne was a caseworker at the Queen’s Business Law Clinic, and was a finalist in the Hicks Morley Employment Law Moot at the Queen’s University Faculty of Law.
- Daphne has competed at the national and international level in freestyle skiing, and continues to be an avid skier.