Daphne Hooper has recently joined the firm and intends to concentrate her skills in various areas of Civil Litigation and Competition Law. Daphne articled with Affleck Greene McMurtry LLP and has become a valued member of the AGM team.
- While Articling assisted in a complex variety of matters before the Competition Tribunal and provided in-depth legal research on competition law issues.
- While Articling conducted legal research on a wide range of corporate, commercial, and securities matters and provided litigation support to lawyers in proceedings before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC).
- While Articling independently managed a range of Small Claims matters and represented clients at settlement conferences, motions and trials.
- Finalist in the Hicks Morley Employment Law Moot at the Queen’s University Faculty of Law.
- Student case worker at the Queen’s Business Law Clinic.